Saturday, November 26, 2011

Twitter and Facebook

Well, I've been tinkering around with Social Media as of late.

First and foremost, I've been tinkering with Twitter since the playoffs started. I haven't really publicized it, as I've been trying to figure out how to best utilize it. Twitter seems designed for breaking news and snark, neither of which has been a focus of this blog. I always intended this blog to be analytical and objective/fair in nature, so breaking news and snarky comments never really fit into what I wanted to do. So, I'm still determining whether I can add any value in what I'm trying to do through Twitter, but I'll be tweeting links to my blog posts and my thoughts on various baseball related topics. So, you can now follow me at: Lark_11

As for Facebook,. I created a basic fan page for the Redlegs Message Board associated with this blog. Originally, it was intended to be a way to increase membership by having members "like" the page. This is still in the very early stages, but we'll probably have some updates to it from time to time. For now, you can visit the page at the following address:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Redlegs-Baseball-Message-Board/154784571282771?sk=wall


Anyway, back to regularly scheduled programming.





No comments:

Post a Comment